Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
01-10-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
I know some fans have thought that Elena wants revenge on Harry because she was left behind, but I got the impression that she didn;t want to leave. Harry was cagy about the details, but that was because he hadn't told his team he had been sleeping with Elena, but it makes more sense to me logically that Elena wouldn't have left. I mean why would she leave a husband as powerful as Ilya - presumably with a good job, v good money and also the status that being his wife entailed - when Harry had nothing to offer her except possibly be his mistress? He was married with kids and I'd bet he wasn't planning on leaving his wife at that point for a woman he'd 'presumably' fathered a child with - which could also have been her husband's. There was probably a lot of passion and desire between them but its not like they got to know eachother properly or had a normal relaionship. I dount Harry and Elena woudl have lasted in a 'real relationship' even if he did leave his wife and kids. I also don't see Elena chucking all her prestige away for an uncertain life in England with Harry. I think she loved both Harry and Ilya and preferred her current life/lifestyle. Just a thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - Angie - 01-10-2011 05:07 PM