Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
20-10-2011, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 03:09 PM by loladom.)
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(20-10-2011 09:51 AM)JHyde Wrote:  During the whole scene between Ilya and Harry I kept thinking of that old Harry line about him doing his own dirty work.

Has Harry stopped doing his own dirty work? Is Ilya right?

Let's see now - he shot the Russian guy responsible for Adam's death, taking the gun from Ros. Cool He strangled the guy in the subway (I forget why). Cool He poisoned the last HS. (Towers beware) Suicida He took Jim Coaver. Cool He met Lucas/John on the roof and refused backup. And most of all it he took it for the team with the barking mad model wife of the rock star Wink Many more escape me right now.

Ilya is wrong about what Harry has become.

(20-10-2011 01:58 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  I love this scene. I love how Nalluri focus's the camera on Harry's reaction to Ilya's words.

Beautifully done, I agree. After the tortoise in the garden was said for the third time, I so wanted Harry to say something like "Yes, and I've got a big fat white elephant in the room."
(20-10-2011 09:07 AM)karen 1969 Wrote:  i personally think that harry uses the saying quietly,quietly catchy monkey!!!!harry is already 10 steps ahead that is what makes him a force to be reckoned with....

Agreed, he went quietly, a to atone for his actions, but I do agree he most likely had a plan B up his sleeve. Didn't he tell Ruth not to think of it as the end?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - loladom - 20-10-2011 03:07 PM