Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
20-10-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(20-10-2011 03:07 PM)loladom Wrote:  After the tortoise in the garden was said for the third time, I so wanted Harry to say something like "Yes, and I've got a big fat white elephant in the room."

Big GrinBig Grin LOL!!Big GrinBig Grin (*wiping tears of laughter from eyes...*)

It was a very "theatrical" writing device to repeat that line three times. I've been thinking about why, although I can't seem to stop taking the mickey out of it, I really didn't mind it. The first time was an observation, the second time was an insult and the third time was a twist of the knife, maybe even a threat?

(20-10-2011 03:07 PM)loladom Wrote:  
(20-10-2011 09:07 AM)karen 1969 Wrote:  i personally think that harry uses the saying quietly,quietly catchy monkey!!!!harry is already 10 steps ahead that is what makes him a force to be reckoned with....

Agreed, he went quietly, a to atone for his actions, but I do agree he most likely had a plan B up his sleeve. Didn't he tell Ruth not to think of it as the end?

Ooh! He pretty much did, didn't he? I took it at face value but maybe there is more to it, e.g. Doubting my judgement, Ruth? or Catch a hint, Ruth! Although, he has to get away from big, bad Americans first. Wink

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - A Cousin - 20-10-2011 03:30 PM