Poll: Will Harry survive the show?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
20-10-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3)
(20-10-2011 04:58 PM)Silktie Wrote:  How cool would it be if Harry does have something up his sleeve? I did wonder whether he had planted a bug/tracker on Elena when he hugged her like that, similar to the way that other guy planted one on Dimitri when he hugged him back in episode 3. Perhaps he was following her around when Ruth called him after she got the laptop, and that narrowing of the eyes we saw him do after their conversation was because of something he saw Elena do rather than because of what Ruth was saying?

I found it a bit odd that he did not stay to watch Ruth in the US embassy. Her last time alone in the field in S9, he was there with her each and every step of the way. Didn't he say he had a few thoughts to follow up on? What thoughts? What was he doing? And why? As you imply above, what was he doing when Ruth called to tell him she had it? I just made the leap to him going home because he knew he was going to ask her to bring it to him there rather than the grid, but maybe there was more to it?

So many questions. I am not really inclined to speculate this series, so at the moment, they are pretty rhetorical for me but certainly intriguing.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Sir Harry Pearce - Return of the Jedi (#3) - A Cousin - 20-10-2011 05:14 PM