Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
19-01-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(19-01-2011 06:45 AM)Silktie Wrote:  I have always thought the most likely route the HR story will play out is that they will get them together for a season, and then one of them will die horribly at the end of that season. Tongue Now before you kick me out of the cake club, this is not necessarily my preferred option, but you know, I think I will actually be okay with it. I just don't want them to die wondering - I want them to at least have the courage to try a relationship.

I thought of that, too, and I agree, I wouldn't be so disappointed if they did that (I don't want to be kicked out of the cake club either!); I like shocking endings (call me a masochist), I think they have more effect in you... *hides in shame* But I wouldn't mind a happy ending, though.

I wouldn't buy the "I don't love you" thing, it makes no sense, after all they went through, Ruth wouldn't do that to him, she would have been more direct if that was the case. I WILL be disappointed in this case!! And I also agree with you that she wouldn't be with him only because he loves her and she loved him in return (this reminds me of Moulin Rouge "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return).

It has been said before, but what was the point in bringing Ruth back, torture Harry?

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Beatriz - 19-01-2011 09:20 PM