Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
19-01-2011, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 09:46 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(19-01-2011 09:19 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  If Ruth isn't "in love" with Harry, then my name's Bertie Wooster! Of course she is. Women always say one thing and mean the other. As for Kudos being afraid of getting them together, im not sure about that. I think that if they could see good storylines running from it, they would. I think there are just too many good storeylines out there, and Embankment scenes, and rooftop scenes, and corridor scence, and hospital scenes (get my drift) with them not being a couple. Season 10 doesn't have to be angst ridden again, but perhaps sees them finding comfort and friendship with each other again. Now that would be super to watch.

I think it works 2 ways in terms of storylines,
If they continued S10 with them not together there could be some great stories running from it, but there could also be some great storylines if they did get together as well, it would just take a change of direction,
Sometimes, they actually act as if they were together, those small scenes, like back in 8.8 on the rooftop and moments in S9,
I can't see it making a lot of difference whether they are together or not, they are still going to feel the same, but Ruth doesn't see it that way, I think she believes that if she and Harry were together things would change,.. but as long as they act professional on The Grid, would it really effect them?
Having them together could pose new problems for them in S10 instead of having the angst they had in S9, and there's been 2 Series since Ruth's return with the whole Will they/Won't they.. surely it's time to move on, take a step forward... please Kudos Wink

I still think Ruth is in love with Harry, lets hope the writters think the same Wink

I wouldn't be annoyed at the whole "getting together then being killed" but it would be nice to have a happy ending for once.
I agree with Beatriz, I also don't buy the whole "I don't love you" thing, other wise why torture poor Harry, have him hanging only to find out he sacrificed his job, his life for nothing... and could Ruth really be so cruel, I'd find it very OOC Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 19-01-2011 09:41 PM