Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
20-01-2011, 07:28 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Ahh that's true, no matter what happens its always going to come back and bite one of them in the backside Wink
Maybe Harry's reasoning would be exactly that though, "You sacrificed your life here for me now its time for me to return the favour" even though it's unfair, but Ruth didn't only save Harry's career in S5, she also saved her own life, so it worked out well both ways, she moved on.

Sometimes it seems like there's no win got either of them Sad Hopefully Ruth won't hold it against him, it's like a balancing sheet constantly between them, he sacrfices himself for her, she sacrifices her life for him, maybe that's why he also chose to save her. She'd given up her life once for him, for other people, and Harry thought it was unfair for her to do it again, and that it was his turn Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 20-01-2011 07:28 PM