Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
24-01-2011, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 08:20 AM by Silktie.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Ironically, I think the team finding out about Harry's feelings for Ruth the way they did - by her life being in danger and Harry going to the lengths he did to save her - may actually be a blessing in disguise. I think they also realise that Ruth reciprocates those feelings on some level: note the compassionate look Beth gives Ruth when Harry walks out to go and confront Lucas at the end. Because the team found out during such a fraught and emotionally charged operation, I don't think there will ever be any teasing done, or suspicions that Ruth is trying to sleep her way to the top, or that Harry is merely in it for a shag with a subordinate. These types of reactions are common when any office romance comes to light.

From the way both Harry and Ruth acted, it is now clear to the rest of the team that this is not just an office fling, but something much deeper.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 24-01-2011 06:53 AM