Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
26-01-2011, 06:34 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(26-01-2011 06:10 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(26-01-2011 03:38 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I wouldn't ever characterise the gossip in 5.3 as being unkind. It's not as though anyone accused Ruth of getting ahead or using Harry or anything along the same lines. I certainly don't think Jo was ever bitchy, I disagree with that analysis.

I was saying it wasn't bitchy but some people don't like to be talked about, full stop.

I don't think the gossip in 5.3 was meant as unkind but I think Ruth certainly experienced it as such. She tells Harry that people were laughing about them - showing that she took it as that people are mocking them.

At least this time round people won't be laughing about it. How could they, given everything that's happened? TL is right that people will still talk, but I think that will rather be the people outside Section D. The immediate team will probably not do so due to the manner in which things happened.

And it's very true that people will treat her differently if she is in a relationship with Harry. However, this time round it may not be in a way that she finds abhorrent. This new team is not yet the close family that the season 4/5 team had become. And this time round Ruth is an established senior member of the team.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 26-01-2011 06:34 AM