Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
26-01-2011, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2011 06:33 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I think even if Harry and Ruth didn't get together, the team would still treat Ruth differently than before the whole Albany thing, after eveything that happened with Lucas, surely they would all become aware of the reason Lucas took Ruth and no one else. Wouldn't they act more cautiously and choose their words carefully for a while?
But if they were together it would be the same thing, Ruth would be treated differently, and it would be more evident, but would she let it get in the way? I don't think the team would mean to be nasty in anyway, it would just be general gossip,
It doesn't upset Harry so much, he just brushes it off and is probably used to being talked about anyway, but Ruth, she's always been scared of it
I hope she manages to let that go, like Lucas told her "Be selfish for once", take a chance without worrying about what other people think Wink

Just a question, would Dimitri and Beth, or even Tariq know about Ruth being exiled in 5.5? Did Lucas even know. Do they know the story behind it?

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 26-01-2011 01:51 PM