Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
27-01-2011, 08:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 08:01 AM by JHyde.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I'm surprised you guys seem to think Ruth will be treated differently if she were to go with Harry. To be honest, the members of the team we have now don't really strike me as caring about that all too much. I think Ruth impresses both Dimitri and Beth very much and while they might make a few jokes early on in the piece, the way they've been characterised thus far doesn't really tell me that they are likely to shut Ruth out. Part of this is due to the fact that office chat really isn't as much a part of the show as it used to be.

I'll reserve judgement until we see who comes in to replace Lucas, but truthfully I think the team chatting or not chatting about them is the least of the problems standing in their way, should they decide to try. And that's a big 'if'.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - JHyde - 27-01-2011 08:00 AM