Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
27-01-2011, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 06:59 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I'm not sure about it,
I agree, it seems really that Beth and Dimitri don't really mind, they act very professionaly, Dimitri though does have time for the odd joke around but that's just his personality, but I don't think Ruth see's it that way, every time that Beth or Dimitri might even mention her and Harry's personal relationship, or something relating to it Ruth might take it the wrong way and see it as them gossiping, that's what happened really in S5, Malcolm was pleased for them and meant no harm, but Ruth still couldn't stand it, although with Beth and Dimitri its more of a Ros type reaction: They don't notice it as much Wink
I don't think they would shut Ruth out, but they might tread more cafeully around her if anything concerns her and Harry, professionaly or personally.

Oh Definatly, office chat is the least of the problems for them... there's a lot of problems coming their way especially if the enquiry doesn't go well for Harry Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 27-01-2011 06:58 PM