Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
04-02-2011, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2011 10:33 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Maybe they will... just for once the writters could be kind? Then again this is Spooks Tongue
But for Ruth and Harry there have just been through so many tragedies, bad things, I hope they just let them have some kind of happy ending even if they don't get together, they deserve it most Wink

Someone posted that Universal Playback (who are doing the Series 9 DVD) posted some pictures on their site... there's a pretty good one for Ruth and Harry Wink

Series S9extras Spoiler: show
[Image: OMGyay.jpg]

Smile

I actually still watch that scene and think "Harry what are you doing for goodness sake it's Ros's funeral" still not surprised Ruth said no Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 04-02-2011 10:30 PM