Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
28-02-2011, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2011 09:02 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(28-02-2011 08:53 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Who specifically does the commentary again? No disrespect to the actors, but their comments could easily come out of wishful thinking. The producer, on the other hand, have some control in the matter. Depends on when the commentary was done - before or after the writers meetings when they hash out the series arc?

For Episode 1 the commentary is by Andrew Woodhead (Executive Producer), Sam Vincent and Jon Brackley (both writters)
And for episode 7 other than Nicola Walker it was Andrew Woodhead again and episode writter Anthony Neilson, Anthony supported Ruth and Harry actually, some of his comments gave a little hope, and he said he's coming back to write some of Series 10 Smile

Actually listening to them both again, I'd say they talk more about Ruth and Harry during Episode 1, and that was the episode without NW doing the commentary, so really does seem like both Producer and writter want something to happen... but whether or not it will is another story Tongue

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 28-02-2011 08:59 PM