Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
07-03-2011, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 07:29 PM by A Cousin.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(07-03-2011 07:15 PM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  Somebody slip something in their whisky and lets get on with it!!

Or is that Whiskey? Tongue Sorry DSS. Couldn't resist! No, no, it's whisky. (And there comes that blasted American microsoft little red spell check line under the word telling me its wrong! No, no no! Dog So Small says it's correct! Fie in thee, little red spell check line!)
(07-03-2011 06:33 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  OR they can get them together in Series 10 and see how their professional and person relationship works differently, personally I'd say now, after so long it would be more interesting to see how things worked out of they got together, even if things didn't work out Wink

Yup, even if it doesn't work out. I'd buy that if done well. Because it's an option. But at least they gave it a chance.

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - A Cousin - 07-03-2011 07:27 PM