Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
08-03-2011, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2011 04:52 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Couldn't have said it any better Silktie Wink
Also why are relationships like Ros/Adam, Lucas/Sarah ect, any different in that? (Other than that there weren't so many Ros/Adam, Lucas/Sarah fans Tongue) They were B plot storylines that generally fitted in with the running storyline of the Series, yet didn't carry the Series and didn't really get in the way so why couldn't the Ruth and Harry relationship do the same? Smile
Some said it couldn't work, yet if it's paced right and doesn't become the story itself I could see the whole thing working, plus it would also be something knew to see how they would deal with being together, there could be parts of both their characters that we haven't seen before and that could be explored if they were together Wink *sigh*

If the will they/ won't they continued into S10, I think I could probably only put up with an episode or 2 of it, there's not much else in their current type of relationship that can really be explored, it's all been done before... just let them get together Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 08-03-2011 04:47 PM