Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
11-03-2011, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2011 09:02 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Agreed Smile But we also have to remember that sometimes the whole will they/wont they route is the most interesting and it really depends on the direction the story is taking, and if they got together there would be no more of that will they/wont they, instead though it would give new way to new stories, new things for them to overcome and something new to watch Smile

Yoink! Harry and Ruth and Writters! haha found this, Sam Vincent and Jon Brackley answered some fan questions about Ruth and Harry, don't know if anyone saw it, Sam retweeted it on his Twitter page a few hours ago Smile Interesting stuff!

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/blog/666-qaa-sp...-questions

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 11-03-2011 05:05 PM