Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
12-03-2011, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 08:45 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I see what you mean TL Wink It's hard to make a will they/won't they story just a B or C plot especially if there are only 6 episodes, its easier with 8 or 10 episodes when the story can be dragged out over a longer amount of time and gain more depth Wink
But with the smaller cliffhanger at the end of S9, I guess we can assume a lot of S10 will be about Harry, his past, his career, and in ways Ruth fits into that, perhaps they can fit a "They will" type storyline as a B plot into that somehow Wink
And another thing with will they/ won't they is that there's always the chance that they won't, no matter what build up there is Wink
Seems like everyone (Writters, Actors, directors and Fans) want Harry and Ruth together, but it always comes back to how well that would fit into the show, and it can't just become the "Harry and Ruth" show Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 12-03-2011 08:37 PM