Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
22-03-2011, 01:17 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
What I want to have happen and what I think they are going to do are two different things. I think they are going to continue to string us along. I think the best we can hope for is a reconciliation at the very, very end but only if S10 is the last series. OR they are going to get them together only to tear them apart again.

As for Ruth's tears at the end of 9.8, I too thought they were cathartic but I am now wondering if they are a topple over in her own abyss. I would not mind the later if Harry is there to catch her - figuratively speaking. Which would be something we have never seen before. With the exception of Malcolm who retired on his own accord, every other character that has exited the programme has been unsaveable, including Zoe and Tom.

Then again, I thought Ruth might be the baddie of S9, so what do I know!?! I very rarely predict this programme correctly. That's why I like it!Confused

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet [Spooks];
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

~Wm. Shakespeare, Hamlet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - A Cousin - 22-03-2011 01:17 PM