Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
25-03-2011, 10:06 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(25-03-2011 07:08 AM)DogSoSmall Wrote:  
(22-03-2011 09:54 PM)Byatil Wrote:  I'm beginning to wonder if we might see Harry's departure in 10.1..... lots of annoyance for the viewers...

The thing is, why would the programme makers want to annoy the viewers? There's a thin line between shaking things up and doing something so unpopular that people just stop watching (please note, writer-people!!! Dodgy)

Well I can see where the OP is coming from. If they've done it once why shouldn't they do the same thing again?

Personally, I don't think they would because Harry and Ruth are the only two characters left who have proper pasts and stories and tbh a lot of people are probably still only religously watching for the R/H sub plot. I don't have any embarassment in admitting that I am one of these people Tongue (though that's not to say I wouldn't like Tariq, Dmitri and Beth to get some storyline!)

Giving Harry the boot would be akin to Spooks suicide in my humble opinion Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - xRuthx - 25-03-2011 10:06 AM