Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
25-03-2011, 04:28 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(25-03-2011 02:36 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I agree that the Harry/Ruth relationship is the only thing to tempt viewers to series 10. But it will have to move on fairly quickly if they want people to keep watching.

To be fair, I think that's mostly true for those who are invested enough to post on forums about Spooks. However, I think there are a lot of people out there who watch Spooks for the thrills and the action and some mindless entertainment, and doesn't care all that much who the characters are that are delivering said action.

One dynamic that is different from previous seasons in the whole will they/won't they debate, is that it is now acknowledged between them that Harry loves Ruth. She acknowledges it as well when she tells him he was wrong to love her when he chose to give Albany to Lucas. But we have not yet heard a clear acknowledgement from Ruth that she loves Harry. So maybe the main progress in season 10 will be Ruth also acknowledging that she does love Harry, or deciding that she actually does not.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 25-03-2011 04:28 PM