Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
25-03-2011, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2011 06:07 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I think Harry and Ruth's relationship is a main element of the show that keeps its fans watching, but it doesn't make the show, it just contributes a lot to it, for some people they do watch just for the action, story of the week and the whole personal side and relationships don't really bother them.

That's true Silktie, for all the Series that the whole Harry/Ruth thing has been going on actually neither of them have actually said those three words.
Ruth knows that Harry loves her, but I think poor Harry is still not sure of she feels the same. Personally I think she does love Harry but thinks of it as a weakness or that it would just get in the way of her job and although I hope they get together I agree that in S10 they need to either acknowledge that she loves him or let it go, but I don't think they would decide to write in that she doesn't love him that would end the will they/won't they and the tension despite how Harry feels, and the show would lose one of it's elements Wink Smile

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 25-03-2011 06:04 PM