Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
01-04-2011, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 01:34 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Was just searching round Twitter Tongue
Anyone read Ian Wylies blog Big Grin?

Series S10 Spoiler: show
Simon Crawford Collins said this about Harry and Ruth

"The heart of the show for the last 10 years has been Harry Pearce and his increasingly thwarted relationship with the wonderful Ruth. In Harry and Ruth, Peter and Nicola have created two of the most subtle and engaging characters in TV drama today and this series will take them both on a very unexpected journey. We hope it will be unmissable television"

Ooooh does this make anyone else a little nervous about what this journey for them will be like? It's been a while since we heard anything about them, but this doesn't fill me with hope about them for S10

Also I'm never optimisitic about new character coming in, one fear is that either Harry or Ruth will end up with someone else, one of these new characters because they're so hurt by whats happened in S9, and so it creates a new kind if tension between them, and a jealously, I think I read a fan fic similar to it... Its one thing I hope doesn't happen Wink

Agreed, Harry is boss, can't imagine anyone else doing his job! can't see Ruth wanting his job either even if she was offered it

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 01-04-2011 12:02 PM