Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
01-04-2011, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 05:08 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(01-04-2011 04:40 PM)Silktie Wrote:  Ha, I think the most
Series 10 Spoiler: show
unexpected journey they can take these two on is to get them together. Big Grin

I really hope they won't go the love triangle route. I hate those, and not just for Harry and Ruth. I never enjoy such storylines.

That would be the best unexpected journey!! Got the feeling it aint going to happen though haha Big Grin Tongue

I think I may stop watching if a love triangle emerged, I hate them too, they are just so difficult to watch,

Could imagine a past lover of Harry' popping up out of nowhere as he's being investigating a face from his past, for some reason I get the feeling they may happen Wink

Series S10 Spoiler: show
I really want to know how bad this secret from Harry's past is.
What's he done that's so bad that it can threaten both him and his career as well as those close to him? And will Ruth be able to look past whatever he's done? It feels very much the last Series of Ashes to Ashes with the whole 'Dark secrets uncovered' and 'make a choice after its revealed' thing...
I guess this could be the test to see just how much Ruth loves and trusts Harry and how loyal his team are... I'm making a guess Harry will be suspended from MI5 while the investigation goes ahead, wonder if like in 4.9 when he made contact with Adam of he contacts Ruth in the time he's away

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 01-04-2011 04:54 PM