Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
01-04-2011, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 05:24 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Oh heaven help us! You're right Wink As long as its done well, Wink
Was just thinking, whatever this secret is from Harry's past, what if he WAS suspended from MI5 during the investigation and he and Ruth did get together in that time, then it all crashes down when this secret is revealed, perhaps that what it means by "Will Ruth stand by him or is this the end for Harry?"

(01-04-2011 05:13 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I'm not sure it would ring true for a love triangle to be all it takes for Ruth to see sense and to fall into Harry's arms. There has to be more to it. The presence of a previous love before, Juliet, didn't spur her into action.

As for the unexpected journey, I guess they could find themselves on SouthEastern Trains. You always end up at the most unexpected place in my experience Wink

True, but anything could happen, expect the unexpected as they say Tongue Wink
Haha!

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 01-04-2011 05:22 PM