Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
02-04-2011, 07:27 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(01-04-2011 06:41 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  It can't be Omega. Would Kudos really bring that back again? Also I can't really see Ruth questioning her loyalty to Harry because of Omega and something he did 30 years ago and was sanctioned by MI6. It has to be something else.

I was thinking of starting up the SCC as we get nearer September. Maybe I shall bring the date forward. (Spooks Cake Club.) Wink

I can see them bringing that back.
Series 10 Spoiler: show
I don't think the mere fact that he was involved in the operation is going to be the issue. It's going to be about the fact that he went against orders and trusted an asset who turned out to be untrustworthy, and this led to the death of a German Minister, which he then covered up.
This information comes from season 4 and Harry's Diary. If it's something completely new, that would stretch my credulity rather a lot.

I could see Ruth in her current mood not being that impressed by that turn of events. She wasn't very forgiving about any weakness shown by Harry in season 9. If the event from his past further challenges her view of the man she used to put on such a pedestal, I think she would hesitate in standing by him.

That said, against all reason, I still hope for a silver lining with these two, so I'm first in line for the SCC. Pactum Serva, no?

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 02-04-2011 07:27 AM