Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
11-07-2011, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 01:26 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Definatly,relationship doesn't always mean together. (Hehe love the Nicola quote DogSoSmall Big Grin)
In Harry and Ruth's case it is a complicated relationship, more than friends not quite lovers,
The word though does bring a little hope to the hopeless couple haha Tongue

Series S9AndSeries10 Spoiler: show
Since it's already complicated I guess what ever secret it is from Harry's past is enough to make her trust in him more frail, (Could imagine the whole "secret revealed thing" being so she has to make a choice)

After what happened with Albany at the end of S9 it would either bring them closer together or pull them further apart, perhaps when this secret is revealed it will do the same thing.

What interesting is how the article said only about Ruth's relationship with Harry being put at risk.
What about the rest of the team?
Makes me wonder if this secret is a professional or personal one and just how bad it is, how much will affect Ruth on a personal level? If its enough to make her doubt him or put their relationship at risk it has to be something pretty bad Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 11-07-2011 01:25 PM