Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
13-08-2011, 01:41 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I can imagine that their relationship in the beginning of s10 might be a bit like before 5.5 but more mature I guess... Now Harry has put it on the plate what is what (though he did it already when he proposed... ) and i think that Ruth has known all the way that she loves him as well (otherwise I don't really understand why she would start talking about that with Lucas) and probably will feel that she should do something about it... I hope in s10 they don't jump over the fact what Harry did for her in 9.8...

But I guess it all comes back to "bad timing"- they know they love each other but because of Harry's inquiry or smth else they must be careful with their feelings. And then Harrys secret (whatever that can be).... oh well...

I think it will be lots of looks between those two in s10... and lots of butterflies in our stomachs all through the s10...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - richliga - 13-08-2011 01:41 PM