Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
19-09-2011, 12:17 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
True, true about early love.

These flashbacks of Harry really put me off. Imagine if we had to witness the kissing between Ruth and George. You bet that the relationship of Ruth and George as a young and fit man must have been very physical. I hope that we will be spared more of those lovey-dovey moments in Episode 2.

I really do not like the character of Elena, the ex-KGB spy or even current Russian spy. A former KGB spy can only be very devious and cold. After all, they were the best and most merciless spies. Elena was no innocent young woman like Ruth in S2.

But I do not criticize the actress. She is doing her best under difficult circumstances. To play an unpleasant character must be very challenging. She is elegant but it is not her fault if she looks so ghostly. I wonder whether Kudos is sending us a message with Elena's looks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - beatrice4ruth - 19-09-2011 12:17 PM