Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
20-09-2011, 10:20 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
As Silktie said, they seem a lot more at ease both with each other and with their relationship in general this series. I took the fact that Ruth was at the hearing in that she was there supporting him, and I don't think he denied his feelings for her there (as others have said), rather pointing out that he made the decision about Albany despite their personal relationship and not because of it. As they left the building it seemed obvious, to me at least, that they had spent quite a bit of time together in some way shape or form over the preceding 8 weeks.

It seems now that the fact that they have a 'personal relationship' (in whatever guise that is) is something that everyone is aware of and just accepts. It will be interesting to see what happens next after the 'big revalation' as I'm sure there must be more to come. I'd like to think that something that happned 30 yers ago wouldn't have such a massive impact now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Sparky - 20-09-2011 10:20 AM