Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
20-09-2011, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2011 10:35 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
and Ruth understands that too. After all, she might have had a child and given it away for adoption. We really do not know the whole truth about our loved ones. Personal secrets are often buried very deep. I am sure that she had guessed the truth about Elena and Sascha before Harry told her.

Is it a given that Sascha is Harry's son? I suppose as long as Harry believes it, he feels guilty. We assume that Elena is an innocent party and Harry had to protect her over the years. This plot is hard for me to swallow, but you might be right. As you know, I suspect Elena is not what she pretends to be. We will have to wait for the next episodes to see what is really going on.

I am sure that Harry was upset because of Sascha. I still think that at the end Harry teared up when he saw the pain in Ruth's eyes. She lost Nico, who was like a son to her. Harry knows that it is a painful topic for her. One can only feel sorry for Harry who feels guilty not only about his English children but also about Sascha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - beatrice4ruth - 20-09-2011 09:52 PM