Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
21-09-2011, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2011 10:55 AM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I agree with you both TL and loladom about Sasha, but have to add I think Harry does feel a degree of guilt towards Ruth, perhaps because he's kept it a secret for so long,
I don't think the revelation really damaged Harry's character... we all know he's got a past, his is just more complicated now Wink
Admitting to someone your in love with that you had a son with a Russian spy is exactly an easy thing to do. Ruth though doesn't seem to upset by the revelation, I'd think she's more worried of the consequences it could bring Wink
Harry seemed very emotional over admitting it to her, but Ruth really is Harry has right now, the only one he can turn to and the only one who he trusts enough to talk to about it.
Ruth said in 10.2 trailer "You're totally compromised with the Gavriks" and in a way, Ruth is also compromised because of what she knows about Sasha. By telling her in 10.1 Harry has automatically put Ruth in more danger Sad Just my thoughts Wink

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 21-09-2011 10:52 AM