Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
22-09-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(22-09-2011 04:27 PM)Silktie Wrote:  It amuses me that the man who is so hopeless with Ruth managed to persuade not one, but TWO strong, beautiful and intelligent women to sleep with him back in the day.

What went wrong, Harry old boy? Lost that mojo in the intervening years? Tongue

Or maybe the women did the seducing more than Harry. Big Grin

Smile Smile I think Jane Pearce was beautiful too, wasn't she?

Clearly the women did all the running Wink
Although Juliet did say 'when you (Harry) were trying to seduce me' Maybe Juliet beat his mojo to a pulp - in the words of Adam 'Run for cover ye fainthearted (liberals)' Smile

Perhaps the sadness of Elena sapped his mojo?????? Maybe that's when he became a monk having decided to be er more *careful*

Let's face it, Ruth hasn't exactly made it easy for him, Ruth is very different from these women. She also keeps on rejecting him/ retreating into her corner whenever he makes the slightest move. Which is highly understandable given the fact he's her boss.

As a side note, where in the timeline is Juliet likely to have been? I'd say before Elena. I think their affair was more casual than Elena. That's it lol, it's all Elena's fault. She broke his heart and took his mojo back to Russia! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - loladom - 22-09-2011 04:45 PM