Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
22-09-2011, 07:54 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(22-09-2011 04:27 PM)Silktie Wrote:  It amuses me that the man who is so hopeless with Ruth managed to persuade not one, but TWO strong, beautiful and intelligent women to sleep with him back in the day.

What went wrong, Harry old boy? Lost that mojo in the intervening years? Tongue

Or maybe the women did the seducing more than Harry. Big Grin

Ha ha Big Grin Actually though, I do wonder if Elena WAS strong back in the day. Isn't it more likely her experiences made her who she is now? To be tuned by a British spy against your husband, let alone your Country, don't you have to be weak? There has to be something missing in your life. Something important for the spy to manipulate? Maybe it was a honey trap that became more?

Harry's lonely. Ruth isn't there for him like he would like. He's nearing 60. Your confidence with the opposite sex must be pretty low. I didn't see any sign of Harry pining after Ruth again. Elena though is a known quantity and it must be easier for Harry to move towards her now.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Tea Lady - 22-09-2011 07:54 PM