Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
23-09-2011, 06:00 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(22-09-2011 07:54 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  Harry's lonely. Ruth isn't there for him like he would like. He's nearing 60. Your confidence with the opposite sex must be pretty low. I didn't see any sign of Harry pining after Ruth again. Elena though is a known quantity and it must be easier for Harry to move towards her now.

To be fair, he had a fair bit on his plate in episode 1, I don't think he had much time to pine after Ruth, what with all the other emotions he had to cope with - the return of a long lost son who promptly points a gun in his face, and Elena being in danger, etc.

There isn't much more Harry can do with regards to Ruth, I don't think. He's probably resigned himself that what will be, will be, and is waiting for her to take a firm decision either way. I'm still rooting for them, though, and hope that Ruth will take a decision towards him and not away from him.

And I'm not sure whether Harry can move towards Elena, even if he would want to? What with Sasha watching their every move, and what's at stake here for the country, it would be a terrible decision operationally speaking on his part. He'll have to think with what's between his ears in this instance.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 23-09-2011 06:00 AM