Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
23-09-2011, 08:22 AM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
To be honest I neither saw Harry pining after Elena. What I saw was him being catapulted back into a time he seemed to have buried long ago and this came all crashing down on him again. I'm quite sure he's enough of a realist to know that he can't just go back in time and continue where they left off.

Harry and Ruth however seem to be very comfortable again with each other and Harry seems to have accepted the fact that there's is nothing from his side he can do about that but I still don't think he has given up on her.

Like Silktie said, it would be Ruth's turn now to take the next step towards a relationship and I think both of them know this and judging from their easy interaction they or rather Ruth could be on a good way (I'm still hoping for this).

I won't speculate too much as we do not know how much contact they have had during Harry's absence or what exactly they have talked about and "agreed" upon regarding their relationship (or non-relationship) so I'll just wait for whatever the writers intend to do with it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - lottanyman - 23-09-2011 08:22 AM