Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
10-10-2011, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2011 09:21 PM by Forever Secret.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
It does have that feel doesn't it?
Series S10trailer Spoiler: show
We know there has to be a kiss somewhere this series, I have a feeling it's next episode but we weren't shown it in the trailer, if not its Ep6, we also know Harry's hugging Elena next week...yuck!... But why? is he saying goodbye to both of them?

Well, I think Harry's had to let her go to protect her but will have no choice but to ask for her help to get evidence against Coaver.

It seems as though it's more of an understanding between them this series, and they already know they love each other, and indirectly are admitting it to each other.
Ruth's line "People don't love each other on a need to know basis" was like her trying to say "Harry I love you but you're making it so hard for me to trust you with all these secrets"
And Harry's reply "I'm not sure that's always true" seems like a way of saying "I love you but I can't hurt you by telling you everything about my past"... Hmmm maybe it's just my eyes Wink

I wonder what did happen in those 8 weeks, this series, it seems as thought whatever happened in those 8 weeks has effected their relationship, in 10.1 they were totally at ease with one another. I don't think they got together in those 8 weeks but perhaps grew much closer, if they'd actually got together we'd see it surely Tongue

[Image: smallersig-1.jpg]
You and I...We're made of secrets-Ruth Evershed S10
"If it was up to me and Peter they'd have done it loads by now"- Nicola Walker Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Forever Secret - 10-10-2011 09:18 PM