Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
17-10-2011, 06:45 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
I thought that Ruth was talking about her guilt for what happened to George and Nico, because Harry was talking abouth his guilt towards Elena and Sasha. It seemed to me that both were discussing their private feelings about their loved ones.

It was Ruth's duty to tell the HS about Harry's crazy idea of kidnapping a senior CIA official. How do we know that the bad CIA guys were Gavrik's men? Is it because the leader was a bodyguard to Ilya? Don't forget that Sasha had bugged Harry's car at the beginning of the episode. Not only Elena, but also Sasha do not have the best interests of Harry at heart. I think that the British, the Russians and the Americans are all monitoring each other.

I thought that the beach scene was even more heartbreaking than the car scene. Poor Ruth, I hated to hear her cry with so much anguish. She wanted so much to share a future with Harry on the Suffolk coast.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - beatrice4ruth - 17-10-2011 06:45 PM