Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
17-10-2011, 06:59 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(17-10-2011 06:45 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  It was Ruth's duty to tell the HS about Harry's crazy idea of kidnapping a senior CIA official. How do we know that the bad CIA guys were Gavrik's men? Is it because the leader was a bodyguard to Ilya? Don't forget that Sasha had bugged Harry's car at the beginning of the episode. Not only Elena, but also Sasha do not have the best interests of Harry at heart. I think that the British, the Russians and the Americans are all monitoring each other.

I thought about the bug as well but they weren't using Harry's car.

And Ruth could have trusted Harry. How many times has Harry acted the maverick, only to be proved right again and again. She was the one who used the word 'love' in the telephone call to Harry to ask what he was doing. When they met up in the car later on, Harry addressed Ruth's claim that he still loved Elena. And she did admit to jealousy, almost as if she was trying to explain why she said what she said to Towers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Naivety - 17-10-2011 06:59 PM