Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
18-10-2011, 12:11 PM
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
(17-10-2011 07:24 PM)beatrice4ruth Wrote:  I rewatched episode 5 and Harry was driving the car. It must be his car, since Sasha could hear what Ruth and Harry were saying about Elena and their own feelings. I am very afraid for them. Sasha is a loose canon now he has the proof that Harry is his father.

I think Naivety meant they weren't using Harry's car when they kidnapped Coaver. The kidnap of Coaver and the location where they were taking him was never discussed in Harry's car, so the fake CIA could not have got the information through the bug that Sasha planted. The only people who knew was the team, and then Calum told Ruth, and Ruth told the HS, and the HS told the Americans. The leak occurred somewhere along that line.

Ruth had every right to tell Towers, but I agree that her comment about knowing what jealousy is was an oblique admission that there was also a personal element behind her decision to tell Towers. Just as there was a personal element behind Harry not telling her that he isn't in love with Elena when she challenges him during that first phone call. Had he done so, she might not have gone to the HS.

In a sense, what we saw in this episode, is the two of them coming to grips with each other's faults and mistakes, and realising it doesn't change how they feel about each other. But for this pesky deportation to America business, they'd probably have been on that second, long delayed date by now.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - Silktie - 18-10-2011 12:11 PM