Poll: Will Harry and Ruth get together by the end of the show?
I don't think so - a happy ending for them probably isn't in keeping with the show's philosophy.
Please yes - one happy ending won't being back all the others who didn't get one.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
[spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
18-10-2011, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 01:07 PM by beatrice4ruth.)
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance?
Both of you are right about the car and Ruth. I thought that Ruth was feeling guilty about the "child" Nico, when Harry mentioned feeling guilty about "the child", meaning Sasha. It is true that when Ruth mentioned the word jealousy, she explained one of the reasons why she decided to tell the HS.

Frankly, I do not know why I am still speculating after reading the TV guide comments of PF. It is so disheartening and so contrary to what you are so beautifully writing about them: In a sense, what we saw in this episode, is the two of them coming to grips with each other's faults and mistakes, and realising it doesn't change how they feel about each other.

I just don't get it. I can only hope that PF was teasing us.

After reading the Radio Times review, I am even ready to believe that

Series 10 Spoiler: show
Ruth is a traitor and she is going to kill Harry. It's so pathetic or should I say I am so pathetic for getting so involved in Spooks. Let's hope that I can laugh at the jokes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [spoilers] Harry and Ruth: Back With A Vengeance? - beatrice4ruth - 18-10-2011 12:48 PM