Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley
20-03-2011, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2011 11:20 AM by xRuthx.)
RE: [Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley
^No one I know watches Spooks and series nine still hasn't aired in Oz yet so thanks for those responses about what less committed viewers thought Smile

I do have to agree with Bravo Nine though in that I found the tone in parts of the interview to be rather insulting to some Spooks viewers (in particular the sarcastic bit about Lucas fans reaction and Harry being a cross dresser or whatever in series ten, my own response being "ah ha so you don't even take your own series nine storyline seriously. Right. Good to know. Oh and you have no respect for people remotely invested in Lucas. Good attitude." I know its all in the context though and its hard to tell how things are meant to be taken in written format but that bit just really rubbed me the wrong way) and I don't have much faith in their "shock value" approach. I'm hoping they'll lose that approach for series ten. Fingers crossed Smile

Anyway, series ten is a new series after all. Hopefully the writers will read what worked and what didn't in the usual fan spaces and realise maybe the approach they went for wasn't the best one. I live in hope Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley - xRuthx - 20-03-2011 11:18 AM