Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley
20-03-2011, 11:32 AM
RE: [Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley
(20-03-2011 11:18 AM)xRuthx Wrote:  ^No one I know watches Spooks and series nine still hasn't aired in Oz yet so thanks for those responses about what less committed viewers thought Smile

Anyway, series ten is a new series after all. Hopefully the writers will read what worked and what didn't in the usual fan spaces and realise maybe the approach they went for wasn't the best one. I live in hope Wink

Don't let the jaded misery and emotional distress of some of us ruin your anticipation for season 9!!! There are, honestly, other elements of the season that do work (very well), and are shocking, in the 'right' way, for people who have been watching forever, and for people who have never given the show a second thought.

I agree that it would be preferable if the new-ish writers could take their feet off the sensational!storylines pedal for the next season. I'd hope the attitude expressed in this interview is a sort of self justification after the fact, rather than a sign of how things are likely to go in future seasons Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Spoilers] Interview with S9 writers Sam Vincent & Jonathan Brackley - binkie - 20-03-2011 11:32 AM