Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 6.5 [Re-watch]
27-01-2012, 06:15 AM
Harry RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch]
(05-04-2011 02:03 PM)A Cousin Wrote:  Seems to me that if Ana has the balls to drug Adam, drag him to the tub and leave him to drown, she'd have the steel to not give up his location to Ros quite so easily? All that to get the info that the Iranians have the real triggers? I don't buy that Bakhshi would trust this info to the wife that has proven herself to be untrustworthy over and over again. Actually, I think she is doing all of it to be part of something because Dariush doesn't bother her with the political details of his job.

I just watched this one again and I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one not fond of it. As for Anna, I think that Bakhshi told her that she had to set up and kill Adam or he'd have her arrested for spying in Iran. As we learned earlier in the series, she's half English and thus not popular in Iran and only tolerated because he's so popular. If she's afraid enough, it could be an effective threat.

And now I remember why I didn't like Ros again - at least during this series. I get that she started out with Yalta because she thought she could find Zaf, but once they said they didn't know anything and then asked her to bug the Grid, holy hell Ros! What are you thinking? Adam's not much better, maybe just a shade.

The only part I really liked was Harry's visit to Adam's flat, though it didn't do much good.

I'm now remembering why I didn't remember much from S6. There are some lovely moments, but as a whole, it's definitely not my favorite. However, it's still better than all the reality show crap that has invaded tv.

Zaf: "Shouldn't you be in prison or something?"
Ros: "This is the something."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - Silktie - 03-04-2011, 10:47 AM
RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - Silktie - 05-04-2011, 09:40 AM
RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - A Cousin - 05-04-2011, 02:03 PM
RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - SweetTea - 27-01-2012 06:15 AM
RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - HellsBells - 06-04-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: Episode 6.5 [Re-watch] - Noam - 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM