Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Episode 6.6 [Re-watch]
12-04-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch]
I’m sorry, but I can’t get past what a huge betrayal this is from Ros. By planting those bugs on the Grid, she not only allowed Yalta to help Iran get nuclear triggers and threaten the lives of millions of British citizens with the poisoned water, but who knows what other information Yalta picked up from those bugs? Especially from the one in Harry’s office. She realises herself in this episode what a huge betrayal it is, and that Yalta’s intentions are not pure and that they were using her. But does she come clean and at least give Harry the information he needs to limit the damage? No. Instead she tries to save her own ass. Gah.

Loved Malcolm in this episode, he once again got to go out into the field, and showed his forward thinking by planting that device on the plane that allowed them to force it down. That scene where he tells Harry and Connie what he’d done is brilliant. He also got to save London from the poisoned water by his quick thinking. Go Malcolm.

At least Adam is getting back to some of his former glory now he’s not required to use all his energy juggling Anna and Ros.

I also liked the scene between Harry and Bakshi. The actor playing Bakshi is really good, and his scenes with Harry always has so many layers. It’s great to watch.

Jo didn’t look half menacing swinging that huge big axe.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - Silktie - 10-04-2011, 08:32 AM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - Silktie - 12-04-2011 03:37 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - HellsBells - 12-04-2011, 03:37 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - Kazters - 12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - HellsBells - 14-04-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - A Cousin - 23-04-2011, 02:20 PM
RE: Episode 6.6 [Re-watch] - HellsBells - 27-04-2011, 01:42 PM