Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
18-09-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
Okay,

I thoroughly enjoyed that episode of spooks, but then i always enjoy every new episode of spooks after not seeing a new one for almost twelve months Smile
I enjoyed seeing Harry and Ruth working together; their little chats and witty one liners, that each sets up for the other - it was reminiscent of the earlier seasons.
As for the new section chief, i quite liked her - and the crying/feelings of guilt after killing the assasin only serves to show that she is a normal person whom is doing her duty for queen and country but still reflecting about the lengths you have have to go to when in the security services.

This now leads me on to the cogs in my brain which are now rustily turning - the home secetary, when speaking to Ruth commented on her lack of promotion even after all she has done. He then basically hinted that a promotion of some sort may be in order. Now, whay have i got visions that the end of this show may end on Harry being ejected from the service and Ruthy being given the job as head of MI5? We shall see!

I felt a lump in the throat when the BBC announcer at the start of the programme said 'This is the beginning of the end'!

Oh how bitter-sweet is this series going to be!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - t-quinn - 18-09-2011 09:50 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM