Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
18-09-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
Im quite liking this episode but it probably only because im THIIIIIIIIISSSSS happy spooks is back! Love that Harry and Ruth has moved on, i mean they feel much more comfortable around each other thats probably because Albany thing or maybe they have had a talk who knows... im though guessing that in ep2 and ep 3 we might be back to awkward Harry and Ruth... LOVED laughing Harry and smiling Ruth! But for gods sake give Ruth some better clothes!!!!!!!!

Liked Erin and how she admires Harry... hehe liked her scolding Calum...and Dimitri seemed very professional and into his senior field officer role... very little of Tariq but I guess he goes BOOOOM soon... as Calum is the new IT guy....

Towers was a bit annoying.. quite bitchy... not at all the same as in s9.... I think during that moment w Ruth I did not breathe... LOL

Calum was so so... but liked his comment about mooma and poppa bear! Big Grin

Elena- sorry but i just cannot look at this actress. Or maybe it was her red wide mouth... she reminded me of a monkey clown...

Some really good lines... hehe... when Ruth asking if she can read H report on her he answers not while i draw breath! oh and when he took out that report i was LMAO it looked like 100 pages long.. ;D he certainly has been thinking a lot about Ruth while on his leave...
Oh i could go on an on.... :woop:im tooo excited for spooks being back!!!! some great Harry lines.... Vueltasss

Peter and Nicola was JUST BRILLIANT! im gonna miss them!!!! Heart
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - richliga - 18-09-2011 11:14 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM