Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
Brilliant, shows what we have missed. I’m so happy that Spooks is back and so sad that we only have another five episodes !
Series 10 Spoiler: show
Loved the episode in the main, humour, great one liners, lots of Harry (brilliant acting by PF). I liked Erin (as does Dimitri !) but not so keen on Calum and in six episodes maybe we aren’t going to care too much about him. Although knowing the twists the writers like, Erin will probably turn against Harry and Calum will help him !
Harry and Ruth were very comfortable with each other but no sexual tension so we can only guess what has happened during the “gardening leave”. (They obviously weren’t living together though.) What happened in the Cold War, who Harry loved then, however many children he had shouldn’t affect his relationship with Ruth now. (I guess that there is more to come on the things that Harry has done though.) What is worrying is the (much thinner) creepy HS taking a shine to Ruth and Harry still appearing to be in love, even besotted with Elena.
As a point wouldn’t it have been very dangerous to allow a small boy to witness a meeting with your spy agent / lover? I’m beginning to wonder if Elena isn’t a double double agent and Harry wasn’t the one being played. Coaver was with Harry and Witt at the time so may know the code names etc so could be the one impersonating Harry. Coaver did say that the US didn’t want Britain cosying up to Russia – was that a warning to Harry?
Don’t like the released lines of script from ep 2 at all !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - harrbd - 19-09-2011 07:40 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM