Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
I'm so glad that my huge anticipation before the start paid off and I surely wasn't dissappointed. Loved the first episode and at the same time I'm so sad that there will only be 5 episodes left.

Harry and Ruth are great together and they really seem to have come to terms with each other even though I really would have liked to see them talking about the Albany thing and actually finding that understanding.

Eight weeks is quite some time even for these two to find the opportunity to talk and I understand that as a viewer I just have to accept that this happened in the meantime, but what a difference it is from the last image of teary-eyed Ruth we had, to her smiling at Harry and them getting along quite well.

Loved Callum and his snottiness and that they brought back the humour not only with Callum but also in giving Harry back some of his sharp remarks. I was really missing this in S9 where everything only seemed doom and gloom.

I liked Erin too, but not as much as Callum. She's a bit too perfect imo. Or maybe it's only her hair that's too perfect. Where was it that I've read that she seemed to have sprung directly from a hair conditioner advert??
Another thing which annoyed be a bit about her is that we are led to believe she's a super spy and has been fast-tracked to a position to replace Harry but then again she gets teary about shooting a mercenary during an op. I would have believed that if it had been a civilian but she should've been more professional here.

I expected Sasha to be Harry's son but not that this would be revealed in episode 1 already! They also have to give me some more information on the whole timeframe in which Harry's relationship with Elena took place. In the last flashback scene when young Sasha is shown the boy there seems to be at least 4 years old, so this seems really like a long-term connection with Elena. How he could blank this out from his thoughts for so long they need to come up with a convincing explanation!!!

Can't wait for episode 2
Series 10 Spoiler: show
though I’m not so very keen to see the HS with Ruth!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - lottanyman - 19-09-2011 07:40 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM