Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Series 10 - Episode 1 Discussion
19-09-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion
I loved this opening episode and have decided to dive in and post without reading anything above. Lots and lots of Harry as I expected and gosh isn't he looking lovely. And smiling, lots of that too, especially from Harry, so much so that Mr WS wondered if PF had his teeth done. Home Sec is looking very svelte, must be all that ballet! He is an excellent buffoon, without hamming it up too much. Ruth's hair is pretty and Tariq has swapped the Justin Bieber hair for something sported by a Playmobil figure.

Inside Harry's house/flat, Yay! He's obviously going for a lighter decor these days, maybe he redecorated during his break. There was definitely an old spy feel about it which I prefered than the car chases and running around. There was a lighter, chummy atmosphere on the grid and I like the way Harry's return was handled. I really like Callum, who has replaced Beth in effect. I liked his first scene with Harry and he reminded me of the old days when there were more quips. The 'Vlad, don't run in the corridor' comment was excellent. First impressions of Erin were positive, wow, what big hair she has. She's like a walking hair product advert!

Bit of a gabbling post, wanted to keep it pithy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - almh - 18-09-2011, 09:08 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - JHyde - 19-09-2011, 07:24 AM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - neuro - 19-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Series 10 Episode 1 discussion - watchstrap - 19-09-2011 09:58 AM